SNELLING is currently seeking an Injection Mold Machine Operator for a company in the East Texas area.
This Injection Mold Machine Operator position includes monitoring product quality, safely and efficiently setting up, operating, maintaining, changing over, troubleshooting and shutting down machine. This role has a Monday–Friday schedule and a starting pay rate of $15-16/HR.
Qualifications to be considered for the Injection Mold Machine Operator position include:
- Maintain raw materials according to operating procedures.
- Maintain appropriate work area cleanliness, housekeeping as required.
- Continuously monitor the operation of all assigned machinery and equipment.
- Clean, repair or change out equipment, or make in-process adjustments to effectively correct malfunctioning machinery.
- Operate forklifts as needed or requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
SNELLING is a contingency recruiting firm, placing candidates in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions for over 60 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients. Contact us TODAY with confidence!
To be considered for this Injection Mold Machine Operator opportunity, please apply online today
Jacksonville, Texas 75766
APPLY FOR JOB