SNELLING is currently seeking a Bilingual Medical Receptionist to join an established and growing company in the Tyler area. This Bilingual Medical Receptionist provides support to the office staff and walk in clients, checks in patients, accepts co pays, and schedules appointments.
This Bilingual Medical Receptionist position will be temp-to-hire, meaning that SNELLING would work with you through the consideration and interview process and be your employer for a probationary period upon an offer being accepted. The value you receive in working with SNELLING is that we consult with you to help highlight your qualifications that are going to be most valued by the client.
To perform this Bilingual Medical Receptionist job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements reflected below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Interact with all walk-in traffic and phone calls as the first point of contact.
- Check in patients as they arrive for their scheduled appointments.
- Handle multi line phone system. Screen and direct all incoming calls to the proper staff member.
Skill requirements to be considered for this Bilingual Medical Receptionist position include:
- Candidate must be fluently bilingual (English./Spanish).
- 2+ years customer receptionist experience. (medical front desk preferred)
- Experience with multiline phone systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to adapt to and perform a variety of tasks independent of direct supervision.
To be considered for the Bilingual Medical Receptionist position, please visit our website at tyler.snelling.com. From this site, you can register and easily apply for this job. Please be sure to include your relevant experience on our application form or your resume as described in this posting.
Tyler, Texas 75703
APPLY FOR JOB