SNELLING is currently seeking candidates for a Manager, Accounting & Bookkeeping Services role who have a passion for leading others. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating the skills and capacity of the department members when determining who will take on new accounting tasks. You will also serve as a technical and professional mentor for less experienced accountants and serve as the main point of contact for escalated matters. As a seasoned manager, you know that coaching your staff through their challenges can result in not only a great outcome for them, but an immeasurable reward for you as well! If this leadership opportunity sounds like a great match for your qualifications and personality, please read below for the qualifications our client is seeking in this position.
The requirements for the Manager, Accounting & Bookkeeping Services include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- A combination of hands-on accounting experience (AP, AR, financial statement preparation, tax filings, etc.)
- Expert level proficiency with QuickBooks
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience supervising 5+ associates engaged in accounting duties
- Excellent communication skills, whether written, verbal or non-verbal
- The ability to demonstrate tactfulness, patience and professionalism when interacting with those reporting to you and with those to whom you report
- Confidence in communicating with various governmental agencies such as the IRS and TWC to resolve accounting related matters
- Ability to successfully demonstrate these abilities through a combination of skills assessment testing, interviews and confirmation of abilities with past employment references
A CPA is preferred but not required for this position.
This is a direct hire opportunity that offers benefits. This means that while SNELLING will work with you through the consideration and interview process, the client would be the immediate employer upon an offer being accepted. All inquiries are strictly confidential and all search fees are paid by our clients. If you meet the requirements described above, please forward your most recent resume detailing that experience
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Our Tyler, TX franchise has been locally owned and operated for 40 years. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Tyler, Texas 75701
Accounting/ Auditing/ and Bookkeeping Services
APPLY FOR JOB