SNELLING is currently seeking a Bookkeeper for a client in the Tyler area. This position will be responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable, payroll, analyzing product reports, and assisting with benefits administration.
This Bookkeeper position will be temp-to-hire, meaning that while SNELLING would work with you through the consideration and interview process and SNELLING would be your employer for a probationary period upon an offer being accepted.
To perform the Bookkeeper job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements reflected below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE BOOKKEEPER POSITION:
- 5+ years experience in accounting/bookkeeping.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel.
- Advanced skills in QuickBooks Pro.
- Ability to effectively present information to appropriate personnel.
- The ability to adapt to and perform a variety of tasks independent of direct supervision.
- Ability to follow directions and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
SNELLING is a contingency recruiting firm, placing candidates in direct hire positions for over 60 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential and all search fees are paid by our clients. Contact us TODAY with confidence!
To be considered for this Full Charge Bookkeeper opportunity, please apply online at tyler.snelling.com.
Tyler, Texas 75701
APPLY FOR JOB