SNELLING is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join an established and growing company in Frankston. The purpose of the Customer Service Representative position is to support the sales effort by acting as a conduit between internal and external customers.
This Customer Service Representative position will be temp-to-hire, meaning that SNELLING would work with you through the consideration and interview process and be your employer for a probationary period upon an offer being accepted. The value you receive in working with SNELLING is that we consult with you to help highlight your qualifications that are going to be most valued by the client.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include but are not limited to:
- Process customer orders by creating the necessary documentation and support materials to clearly communicate order specifications to the Production Coordinator.
- Provides direct sales support to both internal and external customers.
- Process any customer requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure that the proper materials are in stock to process customer orders through cooperation with the purchasing team.
- Communicate any production updates, schedule changes, or delays that might occur to the customer.
Skill Requirements for the Customer Service Representative:
- 4+ years experience in an Administrative / Clerical position required. Previous experience in a sales support role is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Skill and knowledge in the use of computers for word processing, detailed spreadsheets, and databases.
- A high degree of discretion and ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding customer and operational decisions.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks independent of direct supervision.
SNELLING is a contingency recruiting firm, placing candidates in direct hire positions for over 60 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients. Contact us TODAY with confidence!
To be considered for the Customer Service Representative position, please visit our website at tyler.snelling.com. From this site, you can register and easily apply for this job. Please be sure to include your relevant experience on our application form or your resume as described in this posting.
Frankston, Texas 75763
APPLY FOR JOB