SNELLING is currently seeking a Photography Assistant for a local East Texas company. The Photography Assistant will support the Photographer/ Photo Studio Manager in a retail, e-Commerce, print, social media photography environment.
This Photography Assistant position will be a temporary assignment, meaning that SNELLING would work with you through the consideration and interview process and be your employer for a probationary period upon an offer being accepted. The value you receive in working with SNELLING is that we consult with you to help highlight your qualifications that are going to be most valued by the client.
The major areas of responsibility for the Photography Assistant position include:
- Prep, style, and photograph product by following brand specific guides to ensure consistency of image composition and lighting.
- The majority of product will be boots, hats, shoes, handbags, apparel (on-figure, on mannequin, and flat lays), and gift items.
- When working in-studio, prep, style, and shoot client's product according to standardized guidelines for Omni channel photography usage.
- When working on location, duties may include assisting with reserving company truck, location scouting, packing gear, setting up, breaking down, managing tethered workstation, backing up files.
- Assist in booking models for e-Commerce and Print shoots.
- Optimize and retouch image product files and archive according to studio guides and practices.
- Help keep studio neat, clean and organized.
- Communicate regularly with other team members.
Qualifications to be considered for the Photography Assistant position include:
- Confident using the following tools:
- Mac, PS, Capture One, Color Management, studio lighting, location lighting, a light meter, and Nikon cameras and lenses.
- Background in photography and/or a Photography Degree is preferred.
- Able to use a light meter and color checker is preferred.
- Knowledgeable of email, and FTP.
- Possess the ability to balance quality & quantity with extreme flexibility and exceptional attention to detail.
SNELLING is a contingency recruiting firm, placing candidates in flexible (temp/temp-to-hire) and direct hire positions for over 60 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients. Contact us TODAY with confidence!
To be considered for this Photography Assistant opportunity, please visit our website at tyler.snelling.com and complete our application. Please be sure to include your relevant experience on our application form or your resume as described in this posting.
Tyler, Texas 75701
APPLY FOR JOB