SNELLING is currently seeking Certified Public Accountants for a public accounting firm in the Tyler area! Depending on the qualifications and preferences of the candidate, the primary focus for these positions could be in either the audit or tax lines of business. As most CPA’s know, finding a balance between work and personal commitments can be a challenge, especially during tax or audit season. While many firms say they offer a work/life balance, this company truly lives it out! During those high-pressure months, associates work a max of 60 hours a week. During less busy times of the year you will have an opportunity to take time off, generally 4 to 6 weeks per year. Though this is a salaried position, an incentive program is in place to recognize and reward associates who work “extended” hours with either additional pay or time off.
This position will be a direct hire, meaning that while SNELLING would work with you through the consideration and interview process, the client would be the employer upon an offer being accepted. The value you receive in working with SNELLING is that we consult with you to help highlight your qualifications that are going to be most valued by the employer. If you are seeking an exciting opportunity with a stable but growing company, keep reading…
The selected candidate will rely on their educational background and recent experience in a public accounting setting to accomplish the following:
Qualifications to be considered for the CPA position include:
- CPA certification or work in process to complete the certification
- Prior experience (two or more years) with a public accounting firm in the areas of tax or audit
- Tax associates should have a background preparing all types of returns with little supervision. Ability to supervise entry level tax staff on uncomplicated returns is preferred.
- Audit associates should have hands-on experience determining what procedures should be employed to meet the objectives of an engagement and then ensure all appropriate work is completed. Ability to supervise entry level audit staff while on an engagement is preferred.
- Ability to efficiently use common technology such as MS Office (especially MS Excel), accounting research tools and software programs to effectively produce accurate work products
SNELLING is a contingency recruiting firm, placing candidates in direct hire positions for over 60 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential and all search fees are paid by our clients. Contact us TODAY with confidence!
To be considered for this opportunity, please visit our website and submit your resume or application to this position. Please be sure to include your relevant experience on our application form or your resume as described in this posting. If you have already applied with our office and would like to be considered for this job, or if you have any questions, please send an email with your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tyler, Texas 75703
$0 Per Hour
Accounting/ Auditing/ and Bookkeeping Services
APPLY FOR JOB